Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Damn, man. Too bad ya gotta sell the bike. :-\

Good luck on the sale. [thumbsup]

BTW -- did you list it on Craigslist yet? It's free and easy.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Sorry to hear that Mike. I hope you can get back on a bike soon. I'll ask around about your 620. There may be local people looking for a 620 to race...hmmm, Mo?
In fact, you could put an add on the CRA website. The 620 is becomming a very popular racebike in the CRA.
http://www.cra-mn.com/

Go to the forums, then scroll down to classifieds. You will have to register to place an add. I can give you some ideas about what to say in your add. Let me know if you need any help.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah it's listed on CL already.

It just kills me to have to sell it, I love this bike. But I just can't make it work, I've been trying but it's come down to the make or break point and it's the only thing left I have to sell. :'(

Only 6 months until graduation though, and then hopefully I'll make some real money and be back in the game in a couple of years.

- Mike

·
Registered
616 Posts
fasterblkduc said:
Sorry to hear that Mike. I hope you can get back on a bike soon. I'll ask around about your 620. There may be local people looking for a 620 to race...hmmm, Mo?
I am thinking about it, but too early yet, and no money :-[

·
Registered
222 Posts
Good luck with that. It's baad to try to sell anything near the holidays. I couldn't get myself to spring for the Lambretta, and I'm holding off on the trade for that Royal Enfield till the new year. Let us know if the CRA list works - their timing might be better. You're in law school aren't you? Watch out - you'll be riding an Agusta soon!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts