R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where I can find the following items for my monster:

Service Manual
Owners Manual
MicroFiche

Should mention the the bike is a 1999 Monster M900S (Special)?

I have been searching for the service manual and the MicroFiche for a little while now, but the owners manual was another story.
sucks when it falls into a fishtank and sits there overnight......

fish don't like it either.

·
Registered
472 Posts
sooooo would you say your ducati manual sleeps with the fishes ;D ;D ;D :-[ ;D ;D

sorry I can't help, I can only make sarcastic comments...too much coffee this early in the moanin

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
hit up the technical section on ducati.com for a pdf version of your owner's manual. as for a service manual, you can pick up a hayne's at your local duc shop or www.proitalia.com

didja leave your stuff in the tank? that's some nice scenery!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats too much!

well, I would have left the manual in the tank, but the fish kept swimming by it and were shredding the paper. my wife walked in this morning while i was in the shower with a page of it and was like, "I can understand trying to brainwash me and of course you have already brainwashed your 6-month old, but do you really have to go so far as to brainwash the family pets? Are you hoping for tri-colored fish?"
i never thought my wife paid attention to the tri-color bit, but now that she mentions it......

here rover rover. here boy!!

(actually, our dog's name is Dr. Fred)

:p

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yeah and TDaddy, thanks! you're a life saver!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you brainwash the dog you should get another Ducati and get the sidecar for him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts