Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not competitively or anything. I used to be pretty into guns but then my enthusiasm tapered off a lot due to funds and this crappy anti-gun state. A friend and I were talking the other day and he mentioned this time that 5 of us went out some place and everyone brought some guns and ammo, it was one of those days you never forget, we all had a really good time. Thinking of doing somethign like that again one of these days. Who'd be down?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
hehehehe.....guns. >:D

I am always looking for a reason to shoot something. I'm in.

btw....this place is the sh!t. You can rent just about anything.

http://www.freedomarmory.com/

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
ducatizzy said:
How about an outing? Or maybe a postal match?

It might scare some of the west-coast members of the board though, have to stick to non-human form targets...

But.....that's the only thing I shoot. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
i wouldn't mind firing off a few rounds=)

havnee't gone shooting in quite a while. havne't been to a real range in....well, i think all of the shooting i have ever done has been in backyards and the woods behind people's houses.

yes i was raised in alabama...yes i have a shotgun.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
2 Pistols (.40 caliber and .45 caliber) 2 shotguns (both 12 guage one regular stock, one pistol grip) 4 rifles (1 7mm rem mag, 1 9mm carbine, 2 .22's) >:D

Lots of ammo. ;)

·
Registered
541 Posts
I sell airsoft guns.....but haven't shot an actual gun in quite a long time.

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
KnightofNi II said:
yes i was raised in alabama...yes i have a shotgun.
Collected quite a bit of miltary firearm ammo this past winter, gave it to the local (near Mobile) police to play with. Their eyes really lit up when they saw some of the 'gumint' shells they could 'blow up real good' over the weekend [thumbsup]

tunp said:
I'll play
Why am I not surprised by this? [laugh]

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Indeed. we went to a friends place in Q town but he's snice moved. Noxamixon was decent also, not sure if it still is or not.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
The correct mathematical equation for gun ownership is:
How many you already own + 1.
I believe this also works for bikes.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Justin Sain said:
Indeed. we went to a friends place in Q town but he's snice moved. Noxamixon was decent also, not sure if it still is or not.
Nockamixon is closed

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That place is cool, but boo to being indoors and under someone elses safety rules other than common sense. I wanna obliterate pumpkins and what-not.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Not too many places anywhere around here you can shoot and not have rules. Unless you know somone with a bit of land.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Justin Sain said:
That place is cool, but boo to being indoors and under someone elses safety rules other than common sense. I wanna obliterate pumpkins and what-not.
out past french creek state park there is an out door range
the hicks go there to do just that withy shotguns.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts