Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an email for an event that I'm planning on going to since I'm pretty new to bikes. I live out on the west side of the valley in Reseda, so I'd love to join up with a few people and head out together. Here are the details of the event:

LOS ANGELES DUCATI OWNER CLUB AT PRO ITALIA ON JUNE 9th

Ducatista from all over the Los Angeles area will be gathering on Saturday, June 9 at 10:30AM, at North America's premier Ducati dealership, Pro Italia, located in the heart of Glendale, CA at 3319 N. Verdugo Rd. We've got an exciting program including a BBQ, raffles and presentations... all concluding with a ride up Angeles Crest Highway.

10:30 – JOIN US AT PROITALIA AND BROWSE
11:30AM – TECHNICAL DISCUSSION OF PANIGALE
NOON TO 1:00PM – BBQ AND RAFFLE
1:30PM – RIDE UP THE CREST
Come and meet Miss LA Ducati, Crystal Mendez, and have your picture taken with your bike and Crystal. Any questions, please contact Rick at Pro Italia ([email protected]). Come by and help be part of building a great LA DOC. See you there!

Bob Miller
Presidente – LA DOC

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Great event with a huge turnout! We had 11 guys make the ride up to Newcomb's on the Crest as well, which was a lot of fun. Really nice group with lots of great conversations. Looking forward to the next event of the newly established LA DOC!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts