Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Anyone interested in riding this Saturday (Oct 21)?

814 views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  mjlandy 
#1 ·
Hi there,

Is anyone out there interested in riding this Saturday for a day trip? Not sure where as I don't really know the driving geography too well (I've only had my bike a couple months). I hear it will be sunny but somewhat cold (without rain though)...I live in manhattan btw.

--Nathan

#4 ·
I'm down for riding. Sun. doesn't work for me because of footaball, but i'm def. in for tomorrow. The weather looks good. I want to check out Rockwell's up in Bear Mountain. I'm def. up for meeting up some place and heading up there. I live in Hoboken, so let me know wheres a good place to meet.

#9 ·
EDGE-NJ-999 said:
How about this weekend?

Any one else

in Fort lee..

come through Lincoln tunnel and meet a starbuck for trip up palisades to bear mountain area....
;D I am always up for a weekend ride - Sunday AM preferred - but hey whatever works....

I can meet up at PIP exit 2, or Bear - Tiorati, wherever. I live in Montvale.

Mark

G
#10 ·
Mark and Crew...
Post your route for Saturday.
If you are heading to Harriman, i am game to meet up.
I just brought home my new scooter, and would love to get some saddle time before she hibernates for the winter. ;D

#14 ·
eRacer777 said:
Post up already... ;D

I am thinking of a quick jaunt (Plan A) through Bear mtn (106-Pallisades, maybe Perkins, Tioriati over to 17 - back and repeat...)

Or - plan B for those with more time - up to Port Jervis and back (never been there myself so it will be new to me)

I like the look of the Fort Montgomery to Port Jervis ride on http://www.desmoducati.org/rideroute-2006.05.21.html

Any other ideas - I'm open... ;)

I need to ride....

Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.