Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears that Ill be moving back to SoCal by the end of Nov. Anyone out there?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I'm about 20 minutes away in Oceanside. I rode to temecula last sunday, but once i got there i practically had a heat stroke it was so hot, so i came back to the beach area and oogled the chicks. but hey if you are willin to ride somewhere less hellish, look me up!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops wont be on the Monster though. Thats a race only thing. Hey I do have a 4v if thats ok ;)

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Welllllllllllll....OK.
We can make an exception, but just this once. ;D

Seriously, it's a Duc, we can all get along.
Horrors, I rode with an SV once, and rode with a Triumph just this last weekend.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
John - we'd love to have you. For the Palomar rides, you'll be close. I've got a good buddy who lives in "Tarantula" and it's just not that far :)

Mark

D

·
0 Posts
I live in Corona, just 20 min north of Temecula. Are you familiar with the area?

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh yeah, I spent 6 years at Pendleton blowing crap up and annoying the locals when surfing at County Line and Trestles ;D It might be good to be back.

S

·
0 Posts
He could have been working/living up at the Las Pulgas end of the base.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didnt really do what most people call surfing, it was more falling off. But I was at Horno. And yes the "County Line I refer to was up north. That was a weekend thing. I just went with some buddies who were local Socal boys.

D

·
0 Posts
Ducman, give me an e-mail when you return, we'll do the lake elsinore to capistrano run. There's a great hang out at the the top of the hill!

D

·
0 Posts
That's right, Ortega highway. It was clear this past weekend but infested with the bacon the weekend prior. Interesting note: I've never seen an MV Agusta before and this weekend there was 4 of them (hubba hubba).

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh I can assure you they do. Ive a pic somewhere. Ill find it and post it. :)

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
ducman851 said:
It appears that Ill be moving back to SoCal by the end of Nov. Anyone out there?
Yes, Ducman ! Welcome to SoCal ! :)
We all welcome you to these here parts....hope to see you in the near future, Pardner ! ;D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts