Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
i'm down... saturday morning perhaps?

G

·
is there a decent route that both the san antonio and austin groups could take and possibly meat in the middle. :eek: im not very knowlegable at different routes. we were planning on going to leakey, im not sure if thats possible for you guys.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kevy said:
is there a decent route that both the san antonio and austin groups could take and possibly meat in the middle. :eek: im not very knowlegable at different routes. we were planning on going to leakey, im not sure if thats possible for you guys.
Yea, I saw you guys were heading to leakey, but that's a pretty far ride from Austin. It's aournd 170 miles from my house, and I live 20 or so miles west of austin. It looks like San Marcos is right between us. Not sure about good routes from there - maybe up to kerville or f'burg or luckenbach .. I dunno just some ideas...

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bbernardo8 said:
i'm down... saturday morning perhaps?
Saturdays are usually bad for me. Got kids in sports and they always have games saturday. I usually go Sunday morning early. I'll usually see group rides heading out of town as I am returning ;D

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
scoobydoo said:
Saturdays are usually bad for me. Got kids in sports and they always have games saturday. I usually go Sunday morning early. I'll usually see group rides heading out of town as I am returning ;D
well in that case, sunday should work for me. but how early is early for you :eek:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bbernardo8 said:
well in that case, sunday should work for me. but how early is early for you :eek:
Well, normally, I'd say about 7:00 or 8:00, however the weatherman says it'll be 38 sunday morning, so that could easily be in the 20s in some of the valleys of the hill country. That's too cold for me. I'm gonna have to wait and see about the weather - sorry to be flaky, but I don't have the proper gear for cold weather riding.

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
no worries, 38 is a bit too cold for myself. hopefully we can get a ride together when the weather permits. maybe i'll go ahead and paint my belt covers ;D

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bbernardo8 said:
no worries, 38 is a bit too cold for myself. hopefully we can get a ride together when the weather permits. maybe i'll go ahead and paint my belt covers ;D
Yea, hopefully soon. I saw in another thread that your are moving up the Dallas, so you need to do some riding here before you get up there where the riding sucks. I moved up there 3 years ago - hated it so much I moved back after less than 2 years. Roads suck (straight and flat), lakes suck. On the bright side, there does, for some reason, seem to be a high concentration of really hot young women. Being a young guy, you'll enjoy that part. I'm kind of an old fart, so I just get bummed when the hot young girls call me sir. :p

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
scoobydoo said:
Yea, hopefully soon. I saw in another thread that your are moving up the Dallas, so you need to do some riding here before you get up there where the riding sucks. I moved up there 3 years ago - hated it so much I moved back after less than 2 years. Roads suck (straight and flat), lakes suck. On the bright side, there does, for some reason, seem to be a high concentration of really hot young women. Being a young guy, you'll enjoy that part. I'm kind of an old fart, so I just get bummed when the hot young girls call me sir. :p
yep, i'll be a dallas person by the end of the month. it's going to be a big change, i've lived in austin for almost 10 years now. i know i'll end up moving back to austin, just a matter of when. luckily i have a good amount of friends down here and don't have a good excuse not to visit [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
sounds good... i posted in the other thread. where do you want to meet up?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.