Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I think everyone is just huddled in a corner, waiting for some sign of spring :-/

·
Registered
83 Posts
Are you kidding?
I'm enjoying the season, just not on a bike.

fc

·
Registered
48 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Steeeeeeeve......

How can you be a senior member and not know about BCM yet?

It's BCM Ducati in Laconia NH; among the top Duc shops in the country, possibly world. People crate their race biked in California and ship them to Bruce to prep!

They conduct "winter bleuz" seminars to help people understand their bikes and even do more of their own service and tweeks.

G

·
Thanks Don for the explanation. ;D

So far I have done my own oil change and replaced the clutch slave cylinder.
Let's see what else I can do after this two day class.

·
Registered
48 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Maybe the MS4 was afraid it'd be next on Dr. Davenstein's workbench ;D

·
Registered
48 Posts
HO HO good one.
The MS4 was safer if it behaved. Now it goes under the wrench to fix the tank....and once the box is opened who knows what evil lurks......
I did get 1 good tank from chicago cycle, unfortunately the silver one was a EURO only PLASTIC version for the 620.
So it went back. If he put euro only or the part # or that it was plastic, of course I would have never bid on it.
According to the the books I looked in...ALL american 2002/2003 620ie use the same tank as the MS4. How could I have gone wrong and thought they would try and pass off a EURO tank?

I installed the new wheel vise on the lift last sunday...much better than the old one.

·
Registered
237 Posts
dave,

do you have a shop?? a dyno in my backyard??? nice pictures on yoru website, when are you going to put the ducati portion up?

-steve

·
Registered
48 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts