Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, I've been waiting for my dealer to get me a factory air filter element for 6 weeks! I finally found another dealer who had only ONE and was willing to ship to me. Is the parts supply drying up for the older Monsters? I sure hope not. Is anyone else having trouble getting parts for 620 in general?

Question: has anyone out there used the K&N filter with the standard airbox and LeoVince slip-ons (baffles left in place)? I'm tempted to use the K&N but don't want to mess too much with the bike as it is running perfectly with the paper filter.

Mike

·
Registered
73 Posts
yeah mine too, they told me it was because of the iceland volcano slowing shipping. my bike has been apart now for 2 weeks waiting for a simple chain slider. they ordered the wrong one, told me they would rush a new one, its been over a week now since the "rush"

oh well, more time to do other stuff i guess, decided to do a clutch, new headlight etc while i wait LOL

·
Registered
635 Posts
Man, I've been waiting for my dealer to get me a factory air filter element for 6 weeks! I finally found another dealer who had only ONE and was willing to ship to me. Is the parts supply drying up for the older Monsters? I sure hope not. Is anyone else having trouble getting parts for 620 in general?

Question: has anyone out there used the K&N filter with the standard airbox and LeoVince slip-ons (baffles left in place)? I'm tempted to use the K&N but don't want to mess too much with the bike as it is running perfectly with the paper filter.

Mike
Not a single issue on parts for my M620D; yes, you can use a K&N, PiperCross et al with the closed top, I use it both ways, when it rains, I use the close top but, regulary, I use the open top... no loss of performance, as per seat of the pants dynamometer...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts