1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,564 Posts
alll the aluminum goodies are cheap.. The seat cowl gets hot in the sun though...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Industrial_Grrrl said:
which page? I think there's a link missing. ???
Opps, how'd I do that.... Fixed!

·
Premium Member
1,564 Posts
I've seen cheaper... Now that I think about it, my local dealer sold me my lower cowl for 50 bucks.. NOT $150!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Kilter,
Back to your original question

anyone have this cowl?
Yes, both Industrial_Grrrl and I have this cowl. Her's is the original satin finish and mine has been chromed.

You should keep in mind that this cowl fits the seat slightly differently than the standard plastic cowl. It does not seem to cover the back end completely. Although this isn't really noticable unless you're a perfectionist. It also does not have as large handrail cover/bulges like the plastic seat cowl.

If you're looking for "less expensive" then find a slightly rashed plastic one. Becuase I ASSume that you will be painting to match anyway since you've got a little "custom project" going with that Hawk.

HTH and good luck

·
Registered
82 Posts
I too have been shopping for a cowl. Their prices seem to be some of the better I've seen. Also- they mention including the hardware. Not everyone is doing this, apparently.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Looks like we have 2 in stock. $154.99 less 10% for Ti members... The seat cowl has the seat attachment bracket built in so all you need are the two screws which we will include.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts