Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I am looking for a copy of the August 2006 Cycleworld. I want to read the 6 in the city article with the Monster 695, but of course did not buy my bike until after the article was out and by that time could not get the magazine anymore. Can't find a way to order old issues. Anyone have a copy they don't mind parting with, or know where to get it?

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have a copy. It's really not worth tracking down. They don't spend much time discussing the M695 anyways. I could summarize it for you if you like.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I had a subscription with CycleWorld a few years back. I called them on the phone and they GAVE me several past issues that I was looking for. In fact, I believe there was even a section inside the magazine that advertised the ordering of past issues. I'd call them.

Tom

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Ill make copies of the pages and fax them to you if you want. Like mentioned before, they dont talk much about the bike.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
I bought it off the newstand just for that article, and wasn't all that impressed. Cycle World still can be very pro-japanese in their views and didn't give the Duc enough credit in my opinion. Especially since they were more complimentary of the 620 the previous year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts