Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone familiar with REVIT BOOTS? Are the heels higher than most sport boots? I need to compensate for the higher seat height after I went from M620ie to M1000S. I am in the process of getting the lower M620ie seat, but I could use any extra vertical help I can get.
Ergo Boot
sku: FBR005

Ergo Boot
sku: FBR005

The ERGO is the top of the range boot in he REVIT! collection designed for active sports and touring use. Made from durable high grain leather with safety and protective features incorporated in the design, these boots cleverly combine style, function and safety. A waterproof and breathable membrane guarantees the ERGO to perform in all sorts of weather conditions. The ERGO boot features a side zipper entry and Velcro calf closure for optimum comfort and adjustability.

More Info

MSRP: $209.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fusion Boot
sku: FBR003

The Fusion is a functional and comfortable sports touring boot made of quality leather with a high level of protection. The boot is fitted with a thermo formed shin plate, thermo formed inserts at the heel and toe and malleous protection. The boot is fully waterproof featuring a waterproof membrane and zipper. The sole is petrol resistant and contains a dual injected steel reinforced mid sole making the boot highly durable and solid. The anatomically designed foot bed and unique last increase the wearability and comfort of the FUSION boot.

More Info

MSRP: $189.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nemo Boot
sku: FBR004

The NEMO is a traditional motorcycle boot suited for everyone who is looking for a protective and waterproof boot at a competitive price. The NEMO has injected malleous protection, thermo formed counters at the heel and toe and a thermo formed shin plate. The anatomically shaped foot bed, elastic entrance strap and Velcro closure offer great walking comfort and superb fit. The boots are fully waterproof and contain a beathable membrane that will prevent your feet from getting damp. The reinforced mid sole providing the NEMO with a highly durable and solid foundation.

LIMITED AVAILABILITY

More Info

MSRP: $169.99

Attachments

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Been wearing them since last year. I'm on my 2nd pair. Great boot, comfortable, sporty looking, and they are waterproof. I've tested that aspect more than once.

But there is no rise to the heel.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.