Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the Mach1 skins as part of the extra skin promotion but they are too loud for me. Black suits my soul better. Anyone care to trade?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's the red and white. If you go to the Ducati website you can see all skins on the 796.

·
Registered
221 Posts
did you pay extra for the skins or did they straight swap them when you bought the bike. everyone i've read about paid extra and had the stock skins AND the extra ones.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, I got them for free in addition to the original skins. You had to order them through the dealer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes. I only used them once for about a week. They are like new, no scratches, stored in the basement. Do you have black ones? Matte or glossy?

·
Registered
807 Posts
wow, 3 year thread renewed!

wish I had knew about this or I would have traded you mine instead of selling them.. shucks!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Where are you located? I have the satin black but would only be interested if you are in driving distance. I'm in queens ny

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cool, that's driving distance. I'm in W Orange NJ. Send me an email, it's gibreh at gmail

·
Registered
23 Posts
Damn. Just missed it. I've got black skins and would trade if this falls through.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts