Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice. I have most all of my winter modding done, just waiting for a nice day.

BTW, have you plugged into the Ducati Owners Club of Iowa? We are currently discussing this summer's activities.

http://www.docia.net/

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Alive! Mods and weather...

I have MPLS Ducati picking up my bike to install new rear sets and a shock. They are also going to do maintenance. Looking forward to ZARS in April and hoping the weather is cooperating by then.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm over in Omaha, NE. The weather has been so on-again off-again that I haven't got much riding in yet.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm over in Omaha, NE. The weather has been so on-again off-again that I haven't got much riding in yet.
I've been on a few rides already this season. Just sick of waiting for perfect weather.

Hoping we can get some folks together and meet somewhere for some rides this summer.

·
Registered
126 Posts
If any of you guys are in the Omaha area, you should stop by Ducati Omaha.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am anti facebook. Lol

Actually deleted my account for work reasons. In my position there are some pretty strict guidelines on social networking and to avoid putting myself in a position to have to make good decisions I just deleted it. Who wants to make good decisions all the time.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am anti facebook. Lol

Actually deleted my account for work reasons. In my position there are some pretty strict guidelines on social networking and to avoid putting myself in a position to have to make good decisions I just deleted it. Who wants to make good decisions all the time.
interesting...

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just bought a s2r1000. I've been going to BMW rally's for several years, but could see trying to get to a Ducati event sometime. I also am not on facebook.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts