Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Redoing my kitchen, I have a GE microwave, 2 years young that will not work with the new design. It looks like the attached picture not sure if it is the same model, it has a turntable - send an email to [email protected] if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
480 Posts
If you don't get rid of it, bring it to the next meet-up, or to the Food Drive Party. [If riding, have Nora hold it [cheeky]]. I'll take it to the Trash to Treasure building at the Fauquier County landfill. Will be gone to a good home before it gets in the door.

A better idea (for everyone) is to join "Freecycle," a global trash-to-treasure org. Visit their website at www.freecycle.org. The Reston chapter is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HerndonRestonVAFreecycle/. You have to join the group and Yahoo Groups to post, but it really does serve a good purpose. A friend of mine left Saturday for Seattle on three weeks notice. She "got rid" of an enormous amount of stuff through Freecycle and didn't even have to be present when people came to pick things up -- she left things in the dumpster area at her condo.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.