Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Looks like a $300 rear set, to me. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just would rather spend a couple extra bucks for them to be adjustable. The do look nicer than stock!

G

·
wow... that's a very innexpensive set of rearsets! considering they come with the passenger bracket/exhaust hangers for that price, then they're a bargain!
notice that they offer the rider pegs (minus passenger/exhaust brackets) for just $240! supercheap... i wonder what grade aluminum they're milled from.
as herb mentions, they're not adjustable but if they're in a decent position to start with, woo hoo!
too bad there's no pics of them ON a monster to check out...

·
Registered
584 Posts
I'll let you guys know, since I just ordered one of their last monoposto sets in stock ;D

The guys were really cool and e-mailed me a pic of what they had in stock (gunmetal, mono, with spacers for high mounts). The bits look pretty nice and the nonadjustability is a non-issue for me. They're shipping today, so I should be able to report on them next week.
Dion

·
Registered
42 Posts
You stink azmonster. Is there anyway you could post up the pics they sent you? Just upload them into the misc photos category and just let us know maybe? It would be greatly appreciated.

Nic

·
Registered
584 Posts
LOL. The pic they sent wasn't an installed photo. I'd be glad to post it on Tuesday when I get back to work, though.
dion

1 - 8 of 8 Posts