Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Looks like a $300 rear set, to me. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just would rather spend a couple extra bucks for them to be adjustable. The do look nicer than stock!

G

·
wow... that's a very innexpensive set of rearsets! considering they come with the passenger bracket/exhaust hangers for that price, then they're a bargain!
notice that they offer the rider pegs (minus passenger/exhaust brackets) for just $240! supercheap... i wonder what grade aluminum they're milled from.
as herb mentions, they're not adjustable but if they're in a decent position to start with, woo hoo!
too bad there's no pics of them ON a monster to check out...

·
Registered
584 Posts
I'll let you guys know, since I just ordered one of their last monoposto sets in stock ;D

The guys were really cool and e-mailed me a pic of what they had in stock (gunmetal, mono, with spacers for high mounts). The bits look pretty nice and the nonadjustability is a non-issue for me. They're shipping today, so I should be able to report on them next week.
Dion

·
Registered
584 Posts
LOL. The pic they sent wasn't an installed photo. I'd be glad to post it on Tuesday when I get back to work, though.
dion

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.