Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some Arrow cans but the brackets aren't right. Anybody have, or have a source for the type of exhaust hangers pictured in the attached photo? The cans have a 14" circumference.

http://www.motowheels.com/italian/myproducts.cfm?parentcategoryid=660%7CDucati%20Exhausts&productID=323&showDetail=1&categoryID=667|748%2D998%20Superbike%20Exhausts&vendoridtodisplay=0&filterFor=&collection=168%7CEuropean%20Motorcycle%20Parts

Thanks

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
I *may* have some...I'll have to check.

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Me too...I may have stock 996 hangers.
Will these provide you satisfaction
for your cans?

???

...................BD

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SD/BD,

Thanks for looking. As indicated, the cans are 14" around. They are the round, not oval type. Dony know if that makes a difference but thought I'd add it.

This is of the highest priority on the "DML High Priority" list! ;D

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
GregP said:
SD/BD,

Thanks for looking. As indicated, the cans are 14" around. They are the round, not oval type. Dony know if that makes a difference but thought I'd add it.

This is of the highest priority on the "DML High Priority" list! ;D
Greg,

Did you find those on EBAY? You'll have to roll it down the hill now before you fire it up @ 5:30AM on Sundays [laugh]

I just went back to stock because I feel guilty riding thru my hood @ midnight on my way home.

Sorry for the threadjack. Good luck on the hangers.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gus,

Did you sell the Arrows? I only got mine cause I figured if I'm riding with you I might as well make a racket as well. Guess I'm the bad guy now. >:D

If the weather permits, Sunday morning ride looks good on my end.

DB/SB

Any luck finding the hangers? I've beat the brackets into submission but it ain't pretty.

G

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
GregP said:
Gus,

Did you sell the Arrows? I only got mine cause I figured if I'm riding with you I might as well make a racket as well. Guess I'm the bad guy now. >:D

If the weather permits, Sunday morning ride looks good on my end.

DB/SB

Any luck finding the hangers? I've beat the brackets into submission but it ain't pretty.

G
Didn't sell the Arrows. Just took 'em off while I decide on how I'm going to fix the fueling & I want to ceramic coat the new collectors. I really like the lines of the stock cans though & it's nice to be able to actually use the throttle around town ;) The Arrows definately add power though... & not just on top. I could whhelie much easier with the throttle with the Arrows than I can with the stock cans.

Sun. looks bad as we have a large tour group leaving & I have to show up @ 3AM :eek: I should be finished by 9 but I'll probably be too tired to ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts