Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any knowledge on two brothers racing or micron? <not 4 monster sry>

llooking at slip ons 4 my triumph d675, not very knowledgeable on some of the available set ups, these two are available through my dealer and was curious what u guys might know about these brands, thanks.... sry for being noon monster related but i wanted to tap into the collective genius that is the dml! :police:

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Re: Anybody have any knowledge on two brothers racing or micron? <not 4 monster

then go post in Racing or NMC! [cheeky]

don't know anything about Micron. Two Brothers are generally considered to be quality.

do either give any performance increase expectations? the 267,000 times i've thought about buying that bike i've always wondered if i would do anything to it at all.

·
Registered
329 Posts

Both are quality fit and finish... power gains, while there, are mostly negligible.

It boils down to a difference in tonal quality. I think anything is an improvement, especially over the whine of the triple's air induction.

·
Registered
474 Posts

I say spend the money on suspension. [thumbsup]

You'll get more noticable differences from that than a few horses.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Anybody have any knowledge on two brothers racing or micron? <not 4 monster sry>

im mostly looking at it for weight loss as the can is at the highest point of the bike, the two bros pipe saves 11 or 12 lbs supposedly. <seems a bit of an overstatement to me>

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Re: Anybody have any knowledge on two brothers racing or micron? <not 4 monster sry>

Damn Lance! You added another bike to your stable?

Let me know when you're adopting [laugh]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts