Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys...
believe it or not, the s4 is finally about ready to ride. i've been such an extraordinary toolbag to take so long with this rebuild but i won't bother getting into the laundry list of commitments/obligations/obstacles that have held me up...
well anyways, to the topic of this post. i've got a new chain i need to install but don't have a chaintool. anybody in the boston area (during the day) or burlington, ma area (evenings) got one i could borrow/rent?
cheers!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
never mind... took care of biz with the included spring-clip rather than rivetting the master link. looks like it'll be fine in the end.
hooked up the PCIII last night, dropping the tank on (finaly) tonight and hopefully my bro's got my exhaust system all welded up. if so, gotta do some light polishing and it'll be ready to mount. gonna have to ride without a front fender for a bit, but what the hell... i'll FINALLY be on the road again! (as long as everything actually works!)...

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Tim G. has already got that "no front fender" thing covered. If you want to be original yer gonna hafta think of something else!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually, he's got it on now. he buzzed up to say "hi" on friday and mocked me for not having my bike on the road yet. the bastish! hehehe... looks pretty decent actually. i personally find the flyyellow a bit TOO bright but my son liked it!

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I sent Tim the URL for this board, so we gotta be careful what we say 'bout his bike ;D

Do you think it's the "most unique in town?"

Naw, that'd be mine. Random bits bolted on with no sense for any overall theme or objective; just stuff I like!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so you saw that "most unique bike in town" thread, eh? ha! what a riot... i hope i didn't insite too many people.

tim's a great guy though... i throw digs at him openly though. we've been having a bit of a friendly rivalry on what we've done to our s4's. it's funny cuz i'll do something, then he'll do something else to show me up, then vice versa...

the only major difference though is that his bike's on the road and mine's still in my den. it's amazing what being single, childless and "pseudo-retired" can do for you!

hey tim... if you're reading this, you're a bum!!!! bwehahahaha!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts