Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to trade out my stock brembo levers on my 2005 S2R 800 and would like to know what people think about CRG Roll-A-Click versus Pazzo levers?

Any pointers is greatly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
No FHE with the CRGs. Seems they are both (CRG/Pazzo) very similar from what I've read, only that the Pazzos have more color options. I went with the Pazzos and am very happy with them.

Some people prefer the ASVs because of the folding handle. There is also another brand with folding handles but don't recall the name.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shorty's

No FHE with the CRGs. Seems they are both (CRG/Pazzo) very similar from what I've read, only that the Pazzos have more color options. I went with the Pazzos and am very happy with them.

Some people prefer the ASVs because of the folding handle. There is also another brand with folding handles but don't recall the name.
drkmojo - thanks for the quick response! any thoughts on shorty levers? I have never road a bike with a shorty clutch before, so I am not sure what the plus and minuses are...

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have crgs shorties on my 1100 and like them a lot. I really like the way they contour compared to stock levers. They look great too.

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
I have the Pazzo shorties and love the look and feel.
look at the fp racing tactical bifold levers. just picked up a pair and they are siiiiiiiick! initially looking at pazzos but for another $20 got some levers that come with a lifetime guarantee and definitely have better hardware. they're a newer company and rallying hard to get in the market but have amazing reviews and i'm loving them. hard anodized and they look amazing. i paid 199 shipped. i'll post some pics once i get my bike back from service. just my 2 cents.

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
oh, and shorties are great but be prepared for a tougher time on your clutch. i think they look slick but do add a bit of pain in the *ss factor on our heavy clutch pull. some folks do long clutch and short brake to avoid this but i'm too anal about aesthetics to do that.

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
I have the Shorties on my S2R800 and am very happy with them.

Shortys and foldups are better in case you drop the bike as the longer ones will usually be broken or bent.

People with dry clutch will sometimes use a short on the brake and long on the clutch because of the hard clutch pull. Won't be an issue on the wet clutch bikes.

Other than that it's just aesthetics IMO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts