Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Houston, but I'm from San Antonio.............does that count? ;D
I'm planning to ride down there for Thanksgiving. If your planning a ride in the area keep me in mind and PM me with info of when & where. [thumbsup]

K

·
0 Posts
SAducati said:
well....anybody out there?
im here. i usually ride on sundays. i head to the vanderpool, leakey area. ive got an S2R 1000. there was another guy, but he crashed last weekend. let me know if you want to ride. [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
I usually go riding on the weekends, but every once in a while I take a day off to go riding. :-D

Send me a PM if you want to go riding on a weekend.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey, sorry. I didn't mean to leave this thread hanging. I just got back in town & checked the posts.
Kevy, fusion & hiero, it's good to hear from you.
I've seen a couple of ducati's on the road lately. a 749 on 1-10 and a black sr over on bandera.
these belong to anybody you know?
I'd love to ride, or maybe do a meet during the week for coffee or whatever.
if anybody has any ideas, let's hear 'em.

K

·
0 Posts
SAducati said:
hey, sorry. I didn't mean to leave this thread hanging. I just got back in town & checked the posts.
Kevy, fusion & hiero, it's good to hear from you.
I've seen a couple of ducati's on the road lately. a 749 on 1-10 and a black sr over on bandera.
these belong to anybody you know?
I'd love to ride, or maybe do a meet during the week for coffee or whatever.
if anybody has any ideas, let's hear 'em.
Sundays. i like to go through bandera and find my way to leaky. i still cant remember the road numbers, town names, or anything else. i know a good spot for breakfast, but i dont know what its called. let me know if you want to ride!

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
I go out riding almost every Sunday morning with a group. We meet in Helotes and leave at 8:00. This weekend we are going out on Sat. (late notice I know). We are meeting at the Valero at Bulverde and 1604 and leaving at 8:00. Join us.

·
Registered
221 Posts
hey, sorry. live in san antonio. have a black/red frame m695. commute everyday but ride on saturdays to bandera, fredericksburg. just saw what looked like a red s4r blasting past today on huebner road and I-10...anybody? unite!!!

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
I don't know a Leyland. I ride with a group called the T.S.B.A. (Texas Sport Bike Association).
We usually have anywhere from 3 to 8 people riding. Look us up on the web tsba.org

·
Registered
180 Posts
i live in san antonio and may have been the rider at huebner and i 10 but im on a red and white s2r, thats just my stomping ground. i would like to ride with others but just got my bike a couple of months ago and am still novice. is it still cool to ride?

·
Registered
221 Posts
elmonstro said:
i live in san antonio and may have been the rider at huebner and i 10 but im on a red and white s2r, thats just my stomping ground. i would like to ride with others but just got my bike a couple of months ago and am still novice. is it still cool to ride?
yeah, i'm pretty much a newb too. i usually ride with a friend of mine but he rides a suzuki cruiser. i live off usaa blvd. like i said, i try and go up 16 once a week

·
Registered
180 Posts
were you riding along 410 and bandera exit yesterday? if so i saw you, but i was in my cage (green honda prelude). we should ride.

·
Registered
221 Posts
elmonstro said:
were you riding along 410 and bandera exit yesterday? if so i saw you, but i was in my cage (green honda prelude). we should ride.
probably, i work on bandera. what time was it though? hopefully i wasn't riding like too much of a jackass cause i was late for work after noon.

·
Registered
221 Posts
elmonstro said:
you were at the light to go straight. awesome bike.
at the light on the access rd. and bandera? cause i turn on bandera. sorry for being an a**hole, i just wanna make sure it was me because i've seen a black monster with a red frame riding around at times.

·
Registered
180 Posts
yup thats where i saw the bike, maybe it was the other guy. i was turning right onto bandera so this fella was either going straight or turning left. i think is was a black helmet.

·
Registered
221 Posts
yeah, i have a black helmet and i'm in the area 5 times a week, probably was me. thanks for the compliment. yeah, i'll ride but the way the weather is...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts