Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Either S2R 800 or S2R1000

I have a full Zard system and are thinking of changing to Arrows or Termis, but I want to hear how they sound in person. I'll go anywhere in Melbourne to hear them or we could arrange a meeting point and do a little sound comparison.

thx

·
Registered
318 Posts
hey wanwo.
If you don't mind me asking whats the story with the Zards?
I heard they look and sound [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm reasonably happy with them. It's just that I've never heard Arrows or Termis in the flesh and are curious how they compare. And if I like either better, I would change.

·
Registered
318 Posts
cool.
Pity you ride an 800 as I'd take the Zards off your hands. They do not fit S2R1K.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah, I managed to meet a guy on the weekend (not thru DML) with Termis slip-ons on an S2R800. Of course I couldn't say anything but they were quieter and just not as good as my Zards.

AND I've found someone willing to sell me some secondhand Arrows. He's selling his S2R for a 1098! So as long as the Arrows are in good condition and I'm happy with them I could have a set of Zards for sale soon.

·
Registered
403 Posts
just took off my arrows and am selling them $1000 didn't read this before I did the work taking them off but believe me they are the best sounding system there is. Cost is the downside. I have arrow full system, open air box, Ultimap U59 ecu, Arrow steering damper, carbon:hugger, fnt gaurd, chain gaurds, side covers. ALL GOTTA GO CHEAP, as I have to pay for the 1098 I've ordered. Sad to say bye to my monster she was good 60000kms of fun in 20 mths.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts