Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

101 - 120 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm definitely going out this weekend, just not sure which day yet. Wanted to stop by at Washington Cycle briefly to have my suspension setup, so we'll see. Maybe if there is a ride on Saturday we can swing by that way?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
I'm available Saturday, not sure about Sunday. Sure, we can stop and get your suspension adjusted. I'll probably get mine done as well.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Hi. Check here again tomorrow around this time to find out if there's a group going out Saturday morning. W will let you know where we will meet.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Saturday morning maybe a washout. Can you make it Sunday? We are meeting at Hooters in Wayne at 7am.

All are welcome, it will be an intermediate pace ride - with safety first and foremost. Great group of guys, fun times!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Steve. You're in Rahway right?
Do you want to ride to Wayne together? I'm in Elizabeth. Maybe we can meet somewhere.?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I don't lead the ride so not sure on the exact route, but usually we ride up to High Point and then the surrounding area.

Steve - want to meet at Paper Mill Playhouse at South Mountain at 6:15?

·
Registered
46 Posts
OK,

Ride is set for tomorrow morning at 7 am. Meeting at the green in morristown.All are welcome since this will not be a fastride. More of an exploratory one.

101 - 120 of 125 Posts