Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm close to Newark airport. About 1 hour away from flemington. Do you know of anymore Ducati riders in NJ? I met some guys last Sunday at an event in NY from Desmoducati.org riders. There were some riders from this area and I'm trying to get a hold of them.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm near Piscataway. I know there are a few people around here with Monsters, not sure if they are on the board though. I wouldn't mind meeting up with some local Monster riders.

·
Registered
41 Posts
new brunswick area

·
Registered
41 Posts
ill be riding tuesday and thursday weather permitting. prob heading out to lambertville up to frenchtown then back down 202 to get home. anyone interested ill probably be leaving by noon. pm me if you wanna role

·
Registered
272 Posts
I'm in Staten Island but end up in Jersey rather often.

·
Registered
48 Posts
So long as the weather holds out I'd like to go for a ride. What time/location are people wanting to meet up? I'm new to the bike meet/ride thing.

Z

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm in Rahway and usually take it up to Skytop drive in Watchung reservation. It's only a couple miles of twisties, but nice.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm in Rahway and usually take it up to Skytop drive in Watchung reservation. It's only a couple miles of twisties, but nice.
I took a ride up there earlier this week. It's too bad that road isn't longer. It's a good destination or meeting point though.

So anyone want to ride tomorrow?

1 - 20 of 125 Posts