Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I live in Western Mass, Greenfield, where it is just beautiful to ride. I have a new 1100 EVO that I just picked up. There is a Ducati Shop out here too, Valley Motorsports in Northampton.
I've been out there many times. I love riding Rt 116 to 8a to the 2w on the way to Mt. Greylock. Fantastic roads!

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
I just sold my M900 but hope to have an S4R by Spring. Let me know if any regular rides are going on in Central Mass. I am planning to be a weekend warrior mostly :).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Name is Manny, just picked up a 1200s from Dunbar Euro in Brockton. I live in Westport.
Ironically, I had never seen a late model Monster in the area but out of nowhere I see basically a twin to mine in Fairhaven today.
Would be great to meet up with local Monster owners....or how we say "Monstah"

·
Registered
28 Posts
Spent a few hours at the Larz Anderson European moto show in Brookline today. Ducati had a great showing....Met some cool people with some cool rides. Not sure if anyone is on here??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there, I am a new owner of Ducati Monster 796 and I am new to this forum as well. Just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Boston and would love to catch a ride sometimes with some other Monster owners from the area.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts