Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
I live in N Reading and ride where ever my 07 S4R takes me and I'm always up for a ride to any where...would love to check out other monsters.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I live in Westford, MA and just purchased a 2012 Ducati Monster 1100 Evo from Seacoast Sport Cycle in Derry, NH. I haven't taken delivery of it yet because I'm having the headers Jet Coated black, dual can Carbon fiber Termi's and Clearwater LED Fork Lights installed.

Anyone consider the Leatt STX Neck Brace or an Airbag Vest?

·
Registered
96 Posts
dk1six,
I bought the "Glenda" Clearwater lights. Here is the link: http://www.clearwaterlights.com/
If you say you attended the IMS Long Beach show Lorett will take $75 off the price. She offered that deal when I asked if there was a discount or sale. Nice woman.

Lorett Kinnicutt
Clearwater Lights
clearwaterlights.com
2546 Mercantile Drive Unit B
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
916-852-7029

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Living in Worcester, MA

Hi All,

I live in Worcester and work in Framingham. Are there a few Monsters in Worcester area?

-Dave

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey everyone,

I recently purchased a 2011 696 Dark and live in RI, working in the Boston and Burlington area. Looking forward to spending alot of time on my bike this Spring, Summer and Fall.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey everyone,

I'm in Somerville with a 2011 796...can't wait for some warmer weather so I can take it out of storage. Also awaiting my new exhaust to be shipped to my house, can't wait to put on my new arrow darks!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Those things are sweet!

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Hey Nate, I'm in Hanover. Don't have a ton of free time but can squeeze in early morning weekends or maybe dinner time here and there. I usually ride anywhere from nantasket beach to the cape... 3A, 105, 106, 58, 114, 123, 139 etc...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in Western Mass, Greenfield, where it is just beautiful to ride. I have a new 1100 EVO that I just picked up. There is a Ducati Shop out here too, Valley Motorsports in Northampton.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all,
I am in Medford. Should we all go for a ride sometimes? Please let me know. Sunday morning is good for me.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi All,

I live in Worcester and work in Framingham. Are there a few Monsters in Worcester area?

-Dave
Hey Dave,

I'm also in Worcester. Just off Salisbury near the Holden line. I ride a Red 1100 EVO. What are you riding? I've seen a white 696 around my area but haven't flagged him down. I think he lives off Moreland.

Chris

21 - 40 of 60 Posts