Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
I just moved to MA and currently live in Shrewsbery. You'll most likely see me riding around as many places as I possibly can next spring. Oh yeah I have a white 696.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Ah sorry to hear that, did you come out unhurt? My first monster got totaled this year as well. A woman backed into it in a parking lot. Do you have plans for another monster?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya she hit me with a ford excursion. broke 3 bones im my foot ive got wires in them now. its been 2 months. there supposed to come out in a week but we will see its a slow annoying/painful process.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah I live in Brookline and ride a '03 M620ie Dark. I'm often down to ride.
I saw someone in on my block riding a really nice dark monster with high mount termis just yesterday, one of my riding buddies also has a few monsters.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i dont have my monster anymore i got hit by a truck last sept. i sold it to my buddy who fixed it up. i now ride an 05 kawasaki z1000

·
Registered
105 Posts
Welcome! If you see a yellow 696 with Termi's around that is likely me. I go on rides with meetup.com often (Boston Tier 1 riders). they have something almost every week.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm down for any weekend rides.

Anyone have shop recommendations? I know riverside moto is supposed to be pretty good. I'd rather deal with a smaller non dealer shop though.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Anyone set up a group ride for all of us yet? I think it would be interesting to have a little get together somewhere, ride to get some icecream or something.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts