· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
a couple more for those who had to work all day

Attachments

· Premium Member
263 Posts
Lucky bastid :)

Again all I did was ride into work today. I did take as circuitous a route as possible there and back (it was pretty cold on the way back) but all that meant was avoiding Business 40 and using some inside roads :p

Hey sennaster - what's the word on those overpants. I think I'm going to have to a buy a pair soon [laugh]

· Premium Member
263 Posts
sennaster said:
+1 ... too damn cold for pictures.
Had to cope out from the ride to work today since I need the car to pick my wife up from the airport - I tried to convince her that we could strap her two suitcases on the sides like saddlebags but she didn't buy it [laugh] The bike isn't going to see much action since I will be driving to Baltimore and back this weekend.

· Registered
1,791 Posts
nightsaber said:
Had to cope out from the ride to work today since I need the car to pick my wife up from the airport - I tried to convince her that we could strap her two suitcases on the sides like saddlebags but she didn't buy it [laugh] The bike isn't going to see much action since I will be driving to Baltimore and back this weekend.
Or you could strap her to the side and put the cases behind you :)

My poor bike has been drug out in the cold for the last few weeks... I have no car atm. :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.