Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I happen to live in dedham. i cant seem to find any kind of bike night or bike hangout anywhere near my home. any one know of a get together thing that happens close or somewhat close to me?

the "im the only monster within a 100 mile radius, it seems" ron >:D

·
Banned
215 Posts
the ron said:
the "im the only monster within a 100 mile radius, it seems" ron >:D
No you're not.....I live in Roslindale and work on Rt. 1 in Norwood......Let's go for a ride....I'll PM you!!! [thumbsup]

-john

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Johnster said:
No you're not.....I live in Roslindale and work on Rt. 1 in Norwood......Let's go for a ride....I'll PM you!!! [thumbsup]

-john
I love this site!!!

the " surrounded by gsxrs" ron >:D

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
I'm not too far away either. I ride through Dedham all the time. Count me in to meet up for a ride.

·
Banned
215 Posts
I think I see one of you guys coming up the Jamicaway occasionally......looks like a 620 or 750 w/stock pipes?? I've been in my cage when I see the Monster, so you probably didn't see me.....

Well hell, we should organize a ride.....didn't realize there were this many Monster riders in the towns surrounding me!! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm fired up!!! monsters invade dedham!! just a quick glimpse of the sunday morning headline [thumbsup]

Im telling ya, the south st ride is where its at. at least for around these parts!!!

the "let the riding begin" ron >:D

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry about the delay, i have been banned for a while. anyhow, i was hoping to go for a short ride on tuesday, the 6th.i hear that it will be about 70 degrees. i will be at dunkin doughnuts at the rotary by east st. you know on rt 1, by the old circuit city in dedham. probably around 6pm or so. anyhow shoot me and mail or just show up. i'll try not to get banned in the interim, but it seems to be hard for me. for some reason :-\

the ron >:D

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
South Shore

Hey I live in Hanover, so I'm close as well... i'm game for a ride just about everyday.

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
I'm practically next door to you in Randolph, but not sure I can still ride with the Monsters since I sold mine for a Hypermotard... I've got a few fun roads in the area that myself and a couple friends usually hit. It would be good to meet some new people.

PM me.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Reviving this old thread. I am in the B-Tree with an S2R. I am in for a ride when it stops being cold

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
I'm game for that... kinda sad how nobody uses this forum anymore... I'm in Hanover and I'm home from work at 6pm every day...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Bump... I am in Natick, work in Needham and always looking for riding groups. Would love people who share a passion for Monsters too. I have an S2R 800 Dark that I just purchased. Generally love riding through the backside of Wellesley, Needham, and LOVE runs through Blue Hills. Up for any distance rides with good back roads!!

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
I am an experienced rider but just got a 695 and can't wait to get to know it intimately! In Cohasset, with beautiful rides along the ocean.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
I'm always looking for some Duc's to ride with... PM me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts