Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all. My gf is considering painting her M750 White. Anyone have a link to a pic of a white monster? Otherwise I'm hittin' the ol' photoshop, but it'd be nice to see a real one.

Thanks!

·
Registered
600 Posts
That's a great looking Monster! The red seat works really well with the white. The Italian flag is also a nice little touch of color.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
It looks really good in white, I think. Before I saw it, I was skeptical, I thought it would look wrong.

The painted sidepanels below the seat really help out the look of Monsters, IMHO.

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
crap, i thought i was the only one that wanted one in white. :)

gonna have it repainted in a few weeks (hopefully) after my recent lowside. have to talk to the painter about doing some kind of pearl white, though.

·
Registered
97 Posts
just goes to show ya that my mind is in the gutter, when i saw the topic "links to a white M*** picture" i thought you meant a links to a white M I L F. :eek:

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Froggert,
FWIW
I've got the magazine article that that pic came from, it mentions that Ghost Painting and Graphics of Daytona Beach did the paint.

From the other photos, it sure looks like a pearl paint. I think a straight Chevy ( or "Frigidaire") White wouldn't be very good, too stark.

·
Registered
346 Posts
just goes to show ya that my mind is in the gutter, when i saw the topic "links to a white M*** picture" i thought you meant a links to a white M I L F.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I was thinking doing that with senna red wheels.....and red seat.

So many options, and it still looks good.

Skier

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
I think a straight Chevy ( or "Frigidaire") White wouldn't be very good, too stark.
hehe, that's a great way of describing the white i don't want - a refrigerator or appliance white. i'm probably going to end up with a white tank and seat cowl and leave the front fender and side panels in c/f.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts