Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Cinellis is awesome, there are also a few places here in Chapel hill with some pretty damn good pizza for not a huge budget breaker. A place in SOuthern Village called Pazzos, slices ranging from $2 and up depending on what you get or like $15 for a huge pizza. Highly recommend that, or this place, can't remember the name, at a restaurant out in the Timberlyne Shoping center off Martin Luther King blvd, in the Harris Teeter zone of the malll.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pompetta said:
I know a whole bunch of places!! Get on 95 North, and after you cross the Mason-Dixon line, stop anywhere! ;) [laugh]
Don't laugh, when I go back to my hometown every year, I have my local pizza shop prep some pizza's for me and freeze them. When I went to New York earlier in the year, I brought back pizza [laugh].

I like my pizza ;)

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
superjohn said:
Don't laugh, when I go back to my hometown every year, I have my local pizza shop prep some pizza's for me and freeze them. When I went to New York earlier in the year, I broght back pizza [laugh].

I like my pizza ;)
Hey Man, I'm a Yankee. I completely understand. [laugh]

·
Registered
233 Posts
It is a bit out of your way, but if you are ever in the Asheville area we have a couple of great pizza places. One is called Marco's Pizzaria and is owned by a family of New Yorkers. They use a brick coal oven just like the old time New York places, and they have two locations in the city. The other is a place called Iannucci's that is in south Asheville (about 10 minutes off of the Blue Ridge Parkway). They have some traditional style pizzas as well as my favorite pizza in town. It is called the Sicilian, but is not a traditional Sicilian pizza. It has an uber-thick crust and is loaded with whatever toppings you want. I actually have some left over in the fridge from Thursday night and just thinking about it has made me hungry...gotta go. ;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts