Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
However as the saying goes absolute power corrupts absolutly. One or two of the "Flounders" moderate the board like privates who have sargents stipes pinned on their arms, one of them has over 19,000 posts since May 2008.

While the mission statement places the exchange of technical information at the forefront, the board has degenerated into a chat room with many "post whores" who contribute nothing.
Ha, the lead flounder now has close to 27,000 posts since May 2008. How many posts is that per day? Surely, the definition of someone not having a life.

Then again, perhaps the more appropriate definition would be "pathetic."

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
I think Chupa described it quite well. I went with the crowd but still maintained a presence over here. All I kept hearing from the other board was how strict they were over here and all the people who got banned for seemingly nothing. I haven't even received a note about my posts. The other board,however, gave me 2 24 hour "time outs" for posts they didn't like. I'm 60 years old and don't feel the need to be "monitored". If I say something offensive, I'm either kidding around or responding to another offensive post.
This is, after all, a motorcycle board, not a bible class.

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
Not sure I understand what's going on. What has happened specificially on this site that's so bad? Seems like there are decent people on here posting, though clearly the number of posts and posters has gone down by A LOT. What the heck happened?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts