Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just thought I'd let you know that I just received a shipment of Zard Full systems and have all monster and superbike systems in stock. Check this link out to see specific systems with images, graphs, and information.

Zard is now shipping all pipes with db killers installed, but they are easy to remove. If you want I'll do it for you before I ship them out. Here are some image of the Zard S4RS system up close that I took earlier today. Click here to see these images in larger sizes on my flickr account.

This is a little blurry and I apologize.

Prices are $1399 for S4R, S2R100 and S2R800
and $1299 for S4RS

For forum members I'll take 5% off and I'll pay the shipping - so about 8% off total.

$1329.05 shipped for S4R, S2R100 and S2R800
and $1234.05 shipped for S4RS.

To order with the discount call me at 888.420.5211 or email me at [email protected] - I can send you an invoice via email if you wish to use with paypal.

Check this link out to see specific systems with images, graphs, and information.

Check out www.loudbikestore.com for other items as well. Read the note on the front page for some info on where the company is at and where it is going.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DirtyRonin said:
Do they no longer ship with black endcaps?
Who knows! Some sets I get have black and some have silver - I never know what I'll get, but lately it seems they have all been silver. Zard is a little quirky like that. [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Do you have any shots of that multi finished? I'd love to see the whole bike.

David B.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
davidbeinct said:
Do you have any shots of that multi finished? I'd love to see the whole bike.

David B.
I would like to see it too! That was a project that Zard did and I haven't seen anything else about it. I'll see if I can find out if they ever finished it. I really like the exhaust on it.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
I'm looking for a CF system with the black endcaps for an S2R800. Do you have any in stock?

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DominicanS2R said:
I'm looking for a CF system with the black endcaps for an S2R800. Do you have any in stock?
Nobody will have them with black end caps. When they first came out some were black and some were silver. I've only seen a handful of black sets. For the last year or so everything has been 100% silver.

If you must have black, you can always drill out the rivets and take the end caps to get anodized black - then rivet them back on.

I'm completely out of S2R800 systems as are both of my distributors. I hope to see some more within the next couple of weeks, but we'll see. The problem is going to be whether or not they have shipped from Italy yet as they are going on vacation for a portion of August. They were supposed to have shipped, but I haven't gotten word yet.

Thanks,

Anthony

1 - 11 of 11 Posts