Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, by popular demand, I've added a section for member-contributed mini-reviews. Here's your chance to let others know how you like a product, what worked well, what didn't, share some photos, etc.

You can go to http://www.ducatimonster.org/reviews/minireview_format.html to read more about the process and to get a suggested template for the review. For those that have already sent me write ups, I'll be converting them as I get time, not to worry.

Have fun, and enjoy!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Just spent some time with a little Cycle Cat clipon review that I wrote in response to somebody's question in this section of the board, inlcuding pics. Feel free to use that for your reviews.

-R.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Adding that section was a great idea ;)
thx Michel and keep up the good work :)

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Great idea.This is a great board.
Thanks.
Doc

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the good comments.

I figure as it grows over time I'll need to organize it a bit, but for now I'm hoping to get some more reviews contributed.

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
this is a great Idea... I'll be happy to write up a review when I get my parts installed.

R

·
0 Posts
oops I think I read the topic wrong I was gonna post a review on tonyj.....
anyways nice feature Michael....

·
Registered
155 Posts
Awesome idea, is there any chance you can organize it to be like mtbr.com (mountain biking site) reviews? That would rock!

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was planning to organize them into topic areas once we have more than one ;) - I'll flag them as "new" also. It seems to me that categorizing them is more useful than an alpha listing since you never really know how it will be listed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts