Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Yeah and theres about 80% nitpicking & b*tching in those threads too ::) ::)... So maybe this thread can be the one where someone like me comes in and says... I F*CKIN' LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [clap] [clap] [clap]

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
roaddoggpb said:
Yeah and theres about 80% nitpicking & b*tching in those threads too ::) ::)... So maybe this thread can be the one where someone like me comes in and says... I F*CKIN' LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [clap] [clap] [clap]
I F*CKIN' LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There. Happy?

I actually do like it though.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
IZ said:
dude..there's about 5 other posts on this in the Gen mon sec!!
and I'll say again...

Styling is an improvement over the **9 bastard children but I still do not need a 160 hp motorcycle. :angel:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I think it's a great looking bike. Single-side swingarm, underseat exhaust and tons of power, and it's a duc. The pricing is a smart move as well. With the 7 gone and the 9 costing near 20k, the 1098 will fill a mid-price duc superbike void with the option of being fairly costly with the tri-color. I still like the fact that it costs more than most 1 liter bikes. The styling is great, how more futuristic can the designers get until we're all riding a "tron" bike (I wlways thought they were cool.) Is it for me? I'm not in the market for a superbike, but if I were, that's the one I would have my eyes on. For a long time though, the monster will be my ride...

my .02

t

·
Registered
183 Posts
It's a start... still holding out for the '08 1188 though. Plus that gives Holls a chance to get the R paid off. [thumbsup]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts