Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed an Annitori quickshifter! This thing is awesome fully self contained and adjustable via Bluetooth with an app. First off the Monster 1200s should come with a quickshifter from the factory. Ducati are you listening! This is a great kit easy installation and there is nothing like putting the hammer down and shifting away is so much fun. Butter smooth up shifts! Only thing that would make it perfect would be auto blip down shifts but you can't have everything. http://www.annitoriqs.com/product_detail_1.php

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Had a look at the Annitori set today at my dealership.
I think it will be a good mod for the R, I'll put it on the to do list!
Please update us when you have some more experience with it!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't had any problems nor have I heard of any. I know it makes shifting while riding wheelies à lot easier! :grin:wink

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just installed an Annitori quickshifter! This thing is awesome fully self contained and adjustable via Bluetooth with an app. First off the Monster 1200s should come with a quickshifter from the factory. Ducati are you listening! This is a great kit easy installation and there is nothing like putting the hammer down and shifting away is so much fun. Butter smooth up shifts! Only thing that would make it perfect would be auto blip down shifts but you can't have everything. http://www.annitoriqs.com/product_detail_1.php
Hi Yank33,

Im considering to purchase this QS but whats holding me back is the installation to the coils.

How easy was the installation for you to the coils and running the wires? Was it easy? can you elaborate what is involved?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Yank33,

Im considering to purchase this QS but whats holding me back is the installation to the coils.

How easy was the installation for you to the coils and running the wires? Was it easy? can you elaborate what is involved?
It was a breeze installing the kit if you are mechanically inclined it's even easier. Annitori has great customer support too. Its all plug and play except for the power. The only problem I ran into is proper shift linkage length but I'm running GP shift pattern and aftermarket rearsets from www.geckoracing.com. Another great product for the monster. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I also have the Annitori QS on my 2016 1200 R. I am very pleased with the product, and it is working flawlessly (in both directions). Price is awesome, and it is a great value for the quality of parts. It makes riding the bike more enjoyable - if that's possible.

One important note, and I'm not sure if this pertains to just the "R" model or not, but Annitori is now shipping the kit to be installed on the fuel injectors, not the coils. This adds some complexity to installation, due to having to remove fuel tank, and air box lid. I probably could have installed the kit to the coils in a few hours since they are exposed, but with the injectors it took me a day and a half to install as I had to figure out how to get the tank off and remove airbox lid without damaging my new bike. It is definitely not for the faint of heart to see your bike half torn apart during the install. I have the QS powered directly to the battery and have had no issues with draining/dead starts.

Again, I highly recommend the kit for the R, but wanted to share this information just so you all would know what is to be expected!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I also have the Annitori QS on my 2016 1200 R. I am very pleased with the product, and it is working flawlessly (in both directions). Price is awesome, and it is a great value for the quality of parts. It makes riding the bike more enjoyable - if that's possible.

One important note, and I'm not sure if this pertains to just the "R" model or not, but Annitori is now shipping the kit to be installed on the fuel injectors, not the coils. This adds some complexity to installation, due to having to remove fuel tank, and air box lid. I probably could have installed the kit to the coils in a few hours since they are exposed, but with the injectors it took me a day and a half to install as I had to figure out how to get the tank off and remove airbox lid without damaging my new bike. It is definitely not for the faint of heart to see your bike half torn apart during the install. I have the QS powered directly to the battery and have had no issues with draining/dead starts.

Again, I highly recommend the kit for the R, but wanted to share this information just so you all would know what is to be expected!
That is interesting because I always thought it would be better to cut fuel instead of ignition. It does make for some great flames on full throttle upshifts though😁

1 - 10 of 10 Posts