Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Amazon is selling moto gear now.

It appears that Amazon is the "storefront" for some other moto outlets like Kneedraggers.com . There are quite a few Ducati/Monster accessories in the listings, too, including a variety of Cycle Cat products.

I found this article in a powersports publication:

Dealers, get ready for more competition from the Internet.

Amazon.com recently opened its Automotive Parts and Accessories Store featuring over 1 million new, used and remanufactured items from leading parts and accessories manufacturers.

Product categories include Motorcycle Parts & Accessories, Interior and Exterior Accessories, Replacement Parts, Car Care, Performance Parts and Tools & Equipment.

Core brands include Actron, Fram, Holley, Hurst, K&N Engineering, Lund, Meguiar's, Raybestos and Schumacher. Furthermore, hundreds of thousands of additional items are listed on the site by more than 250 independent motorcycle, auto and truck retailers.

Amazon.com also provides free shipping.

"Amazon's core principles of selection, convenience and low prices will help us meet the needs of this growing segment in the online marketplace," said Steve Frazier, vice president, Automotive at Amazon.com.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
hmmm...didn't really look that great to me. Of course I'm not really an Amazon fan, either.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts