Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1/13/07 at Chase Field (aka Bank One Ballpark)

Anyone going?

Mod edit = added date to title - SM

·
Registered
180 Posts
Re: AMA Supercross

Will catch it on TV. Too far to go this year. I will have to wait and catch them in Atlanta. I miss being in LA and hitting all the Anaheim races.

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Suprisingly, I think that I'll actually be in town, so I think I'll get tix...

Do you have tix already, or were you looking for someone to hang with? I'm in Tucson all week, so I'll try to comvince Berweiser to roll as well.

--Fillmore

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Did you guys end up going? I did, the Supercross ended up being an edge of the seat kind of race! [clap]

Almost froze to death though when they opened the roof. :(

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SheMonster said:
Did you guys end up going? I did, the Supercross ended up being an edge of the seat kind of race! [clap]

Almost froze to death though when they opened the roof. :(
Yeah. I took Fillmore with me. It was a good time. Did you see me up on the JumboTron? ;D

We didn't freeze because we were in a Suite :-*

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Nope didn't see you. Saw Toyota splashed all over the place though.

Funny that the second parachutist totally missed the ball park, guess it wasn't a big enough target for him [laugh]

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SheMonster said:
Nope didn't see you. Saw Toyota splashed all over the place though.

Funny that the second parachutist totally missed the ball park, guess it wasn't a big enough target for him [laugh]
You must not have been there early enough. I was representing Toyota on the podium before all the opening ceremonies and was interviewed by the main announcer guy.

I totally missed the skydivers :-\ I'm not sure I'd want to be jumping into that place with the winds that were out there tonight, and the airport not that far to the south :eek:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Don't know what time you did that, we were at Cooperstown til about 4:00 then went and walked around the pits for a while. Didn't go inside til about 5:30 I guess.

The Pee Wee's were absolutely ADORABLE! :D

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SheMonster said:
Don't know what time you did that, we were at Cooperstown til about 4:00 then went and walked around the pits for a while. Didn't go inside til about 5:30 I guess.

The Pee Wee's were absolutely ADORABLE! :D
It was about 6:20 or so when I was up on the stage.

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
I don't know how you could've missed it... He had Broc Glover and Buddy Antunez as his opening acts... [thumbsup]

Broc was one of my first MX heroes and he was hanging out in the suite, which was cool. Even cooler -- Eddie Lawson was hanging out too..

--Fillmore

1 - 14 of 14 Posts