Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to toss this out. Soon the riding season Will be upon us.

I am always looking for cool "chase" style videos. Only homemade ones. At this point of time i think i host around 13 videos created from riders that i have met on other sites. 3 from this site alone ,Add the 6 "chase" videos i have made of members of this site and DML has a total of 9 Vids [thumbsup]

I myself have about 20+ videos that i have created some OK some not OK. But ya don't call it Homemade for nothing. I don't do this for money as you can tell from the lack of ads be it goggle or otherwise on my site.

Anyways if you would like to have your video hosted on a dedicated server whose sole reason is to host this sort of videos please let me know and i will post it up for you.

Personally i think the videos that are presented on my server VS those presented on Goggle or youtube. Are of a much better quality as i do allow big files.

Just keep us in mind when you are looking for the best presention of your video on the net.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
It's a repost but from way back in the day,
I went looking for the video about that dopey chick that wanted to become a stunt rider and they showed footage of her crash after crash...It was so ****n funny but had no luck finding it...

see if you can locate it...

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Oh well, I'm surprised I never seen it yet. Pretty fancy driving, kind of like that one w/ the Dukes of Hazzard music.

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
motogpfan said:
It's a repost but from way back in the day,
I went looking for the video about that dopey chick that wanted to become a stunt rider and they showed footage of her crash after crash...It was so ****n funny but had no luck finding it...

see if you can locate it...
i remember that video! that was funny stuff.

i couldn't find it with a quick search, but i did turn up the thread with this gem in it: http://www.break.com/index/nakedbikecrash.html

"cyprus riders roll hard in the sheets, and on the streets baby! holla!" [laugh]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.