Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an M1000 that had termi pipes on it. I'm going back to stock. They've got about 2000 dry miles on them and about 10 minutes in some drizzle. They look new and I have the original box. One of the stickers has a tiny scratch that you can't even see until you're about 5 inches away.
$400 obo. these might as well be new.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Re: aluminum termis for M1000--low mount

Hi there.

Might be interested in these. Can you send a picture to my e-mail address at: [email protected]?

Also, I'm in Canada, so if I were able to buy them, would you accept Paypal and/or be willing to ship to Canada? I realize there wouldbe extra shipping cost.

Thanks, JMR.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Canada wouldn't be a problem as long as you pay the shipping charges, and paypal's fine. I'll get you pics tonight or tomorrow.

·
Registered
108 Posts

Would be very interested in the pipes if subsonic does not take them. Pics would be great, and I will contact my dealer to see if pipes off of a 1000 will fit my 620. Thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts

Hi mdlb,

I've got the pictures and I'll hopefully be decided by the end of today if these would work for me. If not, I'll let you know ASAP so you can move in as next in line.

cheers,

JMR

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

sold. thanks, guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts