Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a crazy deal for the man on your Christmas list...or for yourself of course!

I recently purchased this Alpinestars SP-1 2 piece suit. Its BRAND NEW and its the current model. Never worn...hung up in the closet soon as I got it home. Have the tags, owner manual, and stickers. The color is black with white logos.

The size is a Euro 52, which is US 42. That's a men's Medium. I am 5'10" and 160 lbs. and fit great when I tried one on at the dealer.

This suit is as good as it gets in quality. The Alpinestars website has a ton of information better then I could explain, including datasheet, video, etc. You can find the information here:

http://www.alpinestars.com/SP1_Suit/pd/np/132/p/316089.html

From their website: "Packed with Alpinestars, MotoGP developed, technology, the SP-1 suit offers many of the latest safety performance and comfort features of the GP rider’s suits with attractive colour and graphic options and very competitive price positioning".

This suit retails for $899. Alpinestars (like Apple) do not let dealers mark down any products in this brand. See for yourself, do a Yahoo or Google shopping search for Alpinestars SP-1 suit take a look at the prices, or search Ebay. This is the best deal you will find on this suit, bar none.

My price is $600 + $20 shipping (this suit is very heavy due to the quality leather and the amount of protectors. Sales to the US only please...sorry, too many bad experiences in the past. Paypal only (again, bad experiences in the past).

I have excellent digital pictures available and would be happy to answer any other questions. The quickest way to get ahold of me is email at: [email protected].

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sold

Thanks for the interest, sorry but it is sold.

Sorry others as well, for some reason the site will not let me edit the post to put sold in the title or removed the OP

1 - 3 of 3 Posts