Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a pair of Euro Size 45 (US Size 10.5) Alpinestars S-MX 2 boots. I used them on occasion (no more than 10x) for weekend canyon riding, but have not used them enough to warrant them taking up space in my closet. That being said, they are in pristine shape. I bought them for MSRP at $189.95, but am willing to part with them for $150 OBO + shipping.

Due to its 1/2 length design, it is extremely comfortable to walk around in and looks very inconspicuous under a pair of jeans without sacrificing safety. E-mail me if you have any questions.

Here's a great video review of the boots by sportbiketrackgear.com:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5-GNKtzC0o

Please e-mail me at [email protected] dot com if you're interested!

Tech Specs:
Utilizing technology from the S-MX 4 road riding boot, the S-MX 2 is a new concept low cut, performance street boot. Incorporating much of the protective technology present in its larger ‘cousin’, this boot offers great flexibility without sacrificing safety.

Features:
Low cut street riding boot, giving ultimate flexibility and uninhibited ankle movement, while retaining comprehensive foot protection and riding performance technology
Designed to be used in conjunction with Alpinestars exclusive street knee/shin protector
Inner side zipper, with Velcro© over flap closure, make entry and exit highly convenient
Heel protection detail and toe shifter pads
Replaceable TPU toe-sliders
Molded rubber sole with internal shank for rigidity and protection

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts