Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alpinestars Octane S-Moto gloves were designed specifically for supermoto applications, but that hasn’t stopped us from using them for cruising around town on our bikes! These comfortable gloves employ Alpinestars’ proven knuckle protection system that not only acts as an impact shield, but also does an excellent job of bringing cool air to the back of the hand. The all-leather construction on the gloves boasts perforated leather in all the right places for a comfortable grip on hot days. Palms are reinforced with Clarino synthetic leather for extra safety. Clarino is often used in the construction of heavy-duty work and sports gloves where durability is required while at the same time allowing for excellent feel. These properties make it an excellent material when compared to standard leather which is ideal for street riding gloves.

Available in black, red, orange or blue in sizes small to XXX-large, call MIKE at 866.931.6644 ext 804 to get a pair sent your way. You can also email him – MIKE at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with ASTARS OCTANE GLOVES in the subject line and be sure to indicate exactly what size and color you want and we’ll get back to you right away.

Effective ventilation delivers air straight to the top of the hand.

Reinforced leather on the palms insures long-lasting durability.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Received mine yesterday and I couldn't be happier.

If you guys aren't taking advantage of the prices that the Riders Discount folks are offering, you're missing the boat. These gloves were over $30 cheaper than any other place I could find them.

I only wish I would have called them before I bought my Astars boots last month.

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tony,
Thank you very much for the kind words and thank you also for your business.

If there is anything else you need feel free to contact me anytime.

Have a great 4th of July Holiday!

Chris
Riders Discount
866-931-6644 Ext.810

1 - 3 of 3 Posts