Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im lookin at a 07 S4R ($12,995) and 07 S4RS ($17,995). I have bought many harleys in my days and i know i can talk them down a few thousand. Can anyone tell me here if duc dealers come off any? Also i am paying cash for it so i know that usally helps in the deal too. I would apprciate any insite on this everyone!

Thanks in advance!
Jake

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
I think you might be able to get someone to budge off that 17.9K number just a little bit ;D

sent you a PM.

Chris

Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Your S4r price is the sticker price, but the $17995 seems pretty high since the sticker is $14995. Does that figure include aftermarket parts?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea that is a typo is was 14,995. . . i was looking at a mv agusta 910R but it was 17995 but it was really wide and i just didnt like it near as much as the monster!! I really appreaciate the help guys.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Good luck getting much of a discount on an 07. You might get the setup fee knocked off. If you're looking for a deal, hunt around for a leftover 06 S4R. I'm pretty sure there are some of them out there and you could probably wrangle one of those for at least $1,500 off sticker.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts