Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......were able to put humpty dumpty together again.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Re: All the king's horses & all the king's men

Actually it's the "Faster" yellow ;)

·
Registered
248 Posts

How is it faster?
Yellow dye has these electrons with high charge which makes its position more uncertain in regards to Schroedinger's equation. you can look it up on the net. In that u can subsititute the y component of the differential with the difference (delta) of charge between regular electron and yellow electron. As I said above it makes even harder to correctly identify the position of the electron. With these infinite number of yellow electrons on the monster this makes a compound effect of momentum on the whole bike and makes it move faster. Does that make sense???. I tried to explain the best I could...
If you still have questions feel free to ask me :).

·
Registered
1,451 Posts

So, if you take all colors and combine them, would not that then be the fastest color, black? ;D

Why yes, my Duc is black.... 8)

·
Registered
248 Posts

So, if you take all colors and combine them, would not that then be the fastest color, black? ;D

Why yes, my Duc is black.... 8)
No it doesnt work that way... When u mix all the colors yellow being the highest charged and white(and other colors) being the slowest the charges kinda gets cancelled off and gets a neutral color black... hence black is just "average" speed. white will be slowest :).

·
Registered
5 Posts

at any speed the bike looks nice triple. I hope you are out riding it.

DUC

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Triple, that is one beautiful looking bike. You must be proud of your DUC to say the least.

Great job and have fun riding! ;D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Thanks for the favorable comments.....now if this damn weather would break so I can go put some miles on it. Rain, Rain, and more Rain.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts