Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Robert, er, bob, was usually called billy, and ruled the vast Roman Empire shortly after the Cleo asp thing for two weeks. In that time it was he who invented the aquaduc.....the first jetski actually and the first use of the word duc in the indo persian-version language
sense, if ya know what I mean, after his demise as ruler, billy moved on as a tour guide and aquaduc dealer in Atlantis.
All hail Bob.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I am stopping by your place after work. Sounds like you got some good stuff in your bong today... ::) oh yeah, If I did the math right I will now be the first BLABBERMOUTH of MADDOG!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOO ;D ;D ;D ;D :eek: :eek:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, I am so proud at this moment
I'm speechless almost; you got there so well
and so fast young man.
I hope you will take the time to enjoy the moment and
reflect on some of the wonderfully brillant things you have shared with us so magnanimously, like asking if anyone on the "monsters in the rain" thread didn't think the thread wasn't a lot like a metal hair band love song......that was, that was so, poignant. A veritable magnum opus.
It's been an honor........semper fi :'(

·
Registered
735 Posts
I am proud of both of you. MADDOG has passed the SF chapter and we now have the greatest amount of posts. Of course with Tony, I am surprised it took this long! Fruit boxes on me!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Wow, I am so proud at this moment
I'm speechless almost; you got there so well
and so fast young man.
I hope you will take the time to enjoy the moment and
reflect on some of the wonderfully brillant things you have shared with us so magnanimously, like asking if anyone on the "monsters in the rain" thread didn't think the thread wasn't a lot like a metal hair band love song......that was, that was so, poignant. A veritable magnum opus.
It's been an honor........semper fi :'(
First off, I am glad SOMEONE noticed my brilliant hairband comparison. Oh yeah, speaking of hair bands- Firehouse comes on after the Time on Saturday night!!!! :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts