Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it looks like a MOB member was buying a new bike every week so i decided to keep the streak going. Picked up this little toy this weekend for some winter dirt fun. '96 Honda CR 125, yup its a 2-stroke. This thing is lite ~200lbs and tall. Can't wait till wensday for thanksgiving vacation to head out to the dirt.

DATV you ready to do some dirt riding? Spidey, throw som knobbies on that tard and lets go!

Attachments

·
Registered
769 Posts
Re: Keeping the streak going.....

Congrats [thumbsup] [clap]

·
Registered
556 Posts

Congrats! [thumbsup]

We'll have to plan a DML offroad adventure ride soon.

What's your plan look like? I'm pretty booked up through Turkey day, but might be able to swing down south for a day this weekend.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

GT, sorry man forgot your a Db guy too

I am free all weekend, I plan to go to Metcalf on thursday morining to run the bike and see whats going on with it, then maybe hollister this weekend or friday. And maybe another metcalf day in there too

·
Registered
423 Posts

Excellent Dan!!! Congrats!!

well, I can't do wednesday, but I'm all about this weekend at hollister. i could do Saturday, sunday, or both!

Grendel?

If anyone else is interested in coming out to play in the dirt - monterey motorcycle http://www.montereymotorcycles.com in San martin(on the way to Hollister) rents bikes and gear.

·
Registered
556 Posts

I'm free on Friday. I'm going to try and catch a street ride on Saturday. Sunday is probably going to be spent atoning for Friday and Saturday, but may be a possibility.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts

Nice 2 smoker [thumbsup]I'm looking for a dirt bike too.

·
Registered
684 Posts

Alright! Keepin' the spirit alive [thumbsup]
Congrats. Looks like a lot of fun.

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts

Just be careful on their damage fees.

datv said:
If anyone else is interested in coming out to play in the dirt - monterey motorcycle http://www.montereymotorcycles.com in San martin(on the way to Hollister) rents bikes and gear.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Yeah i can do friday at holister, and saterday, and sunday.

·
Registered
423 Posts

Mostrobelle said:
Guess I won't be renting. [laugh]
either that or stay off the mountain hill climb first day out...

·
Banned
1,895 Posts

How are you for gear, Dan? Post sizes on what you need. Check that the air filter is sealed against the airbox and listen for air leaks on the intake side. Two strokes are really fun...

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

jimboecv said:
How are you for gear, Dan? Post sizes on what you need. Check that the air filter is sealed against the airbox and listen for air leaks on the intake side. Two strokes are really fun...
Good, got a full set of gear with the bike, thanks! Just got a new air filter so ill double check that. Took the carb apart and cleaned, repacked the muffler. Going to play with the jeting tomorrow and see if it checks out.

·
Registered
973 Posts

:eek:

That's freaken cool!
Congrats man!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts