Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm suggesting meeting up in Old Town prior to the demo day at colemans. i'll suggest Misha's at 102 South Patrick Street, plenty of room to park bikes etc, and good coffee. The meet up at colemans is for 10 AM so we should plan to leave Alexandria by 9:30, so plan to be at 102 South Patrick around 9. I don't have a route planned for getting to colemans WB but i'm all ears.

link to map here: http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...-77.050166&spn=0.014079,0.043344&om=1&iwloc=A

·
Registered
21 Posts
I hope all monster owners watched "Super Bikes" on 63 tonight. I ALMOST want to trade in the 999 for a monster now! ;D Anyway if anyones heading out from Crystal City on Sunday, hit me up. Y!M: cbull_69 or just call my cell 202-360-7866

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ducati culture said:
ok.. I will be there
monarc --- What time r u leaving u r not to far from my location
well, i'm still in Alexandria until i sign the papers next wednesday, Then it's me and moving truck until the weekend. i'll be riding to Misha's from just down the street. You'll have to show me some routes into and out of the city sometime.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Have you figured out a route yet? I'm still pretty newb-ish, and so am not keen on highway riding just yet. I live in Fairlington, though, so it wouldn't be hard to get to Misha's... even if it's just to say hello, grab a cup and something.... ummm... appropriately toasted....

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Though i've never taken this route to Colemans before, it should work pretty well.

shortest distance from Alexandria to Colemans is 21 miles so we may want to leave a little sooner than 9:30.

We should take The GW Parkway South about 10 miles to
Mount Vernon Memorial Highway (west) to
Rt 1 South.

from there it's about another 6 miles or so, we could take RT 1 all the way to telegraph (via Prince William Parkway), but that's stop and go down Rt. 1, i'm open to other suggestions as i don't ride in that area much.

·
Registered
124 Posts
GW and Mt. Vernon will be nice rides.

You can do Telegraph all the way down to rt 1 and then hook back on Telegraph.

Leave Misha's (S rt. 1)
Take 95S
Exit 176 is telegraph rd. Take it South.
Follow it until it dumps onto rt 1. Turn right.
Rt 1 (S) until you get to Woodbridge.
Right on Opitz
Right on Telegraph.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i WILL NOT be able to lead the ride, I have NO MOTORCYCLE as of 8 am this morning.
an electrical failure (again).

i still plan to attend but i will be in the cage. see you all for coffee.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.