1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
8,800 Posts

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Stik said:
Dark tint on her mini-windscreen looks nice!
Any idea how one goes about getting it done?
Visa and phone call to Zero Gravity.

http://www.zerogravity-racing.com/sportbikes/ducati_sptbks/708.htm

Many colors to choose from. I have dark tint DP comfort screen on my ST4s.

Whazz up with the kooky comments? Hard to tell if they were put ons or if there are some seriously pyscophantic peeps out there.

I do agree with the one guy. She aint nobodys pretty child. Isnt Ryan Reynolds the hack from 2 Guys, A Girl and a Pizza?

Damn Speeddog. You were reading my mind.

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
Stik said:
//threadjack
Thanks much for the info on windscreen tint.
Has anyone tried tinting it themselves? If yes, what is the $ saving? $75 - ? = ?
i wouldn't bother tinting curved plastic... you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Blueshark928 said:
Visa and phone call to Zero Gravity.

http://www.zerogravity-racing.com/sportbikes/ducati_sptbks/708.htm

Many colors to choose from. I have dark tint DP comfort screen on my ST4s.

Whazz up with the kooky comments? Hard to tell if they were put ons or if there are some seriously pyscophantic peeps out there.

I do agree with the one guy. She aint nobodys pretty child. Isnt Ryan Reynolds the hack from 2 Guys, A Girl and a Pizza?

Damn Speeddog. You were reading my mind.
Not sure about that movie but he was in that movie "Waiting" and also the remake of "The Amityville Horror"

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm just thankful that it wasn't a s2r 1k.

G

·
I like Ryan Reynolds, he's a funny guy. Kinda weird that he was married to her though, doesn't seem like they have anything in common. But what do I know, they're celebrities after all, it's not like they're real people.

I agree with Tayna, it's cool to see her wear gear, especially if she is in the Squid capitol of the world, L.A.

1 - 20 of 186 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.