Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Really sucks...the guy was young and had everything to live for. But hey he lived and died doing what he liked doing. So that is a good life.

·
Premium Member
2,326 Posts
ducatijoe8 said:
Really sucks...the guy was young and had everything to live for. But hey he lived and died doing what he liked doing. So that is a good life.
I'm not sure if the condo-owner who's living room the plane landed in will feel the same way as you.

·
Registered
189 Posts
or all the folks that can't get into their homes...

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Are you saying that the people who died in the plane don't deseve any sympathy because they crashed into people's apartments?

I don't get it.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think what they were getting at was that rationalizing his death as "he died doing something he loved" lends very little sympathy to the other people who died.

·
Registered
189 Posts
and to the other lives affected by "his" death. The media constantly parades the death of "celebrities" as if death were more tragic for those that make it on television.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
point taken. i do feel bad for all that were affected by this accident. hope that clears things up.

·
Registered
189 Posts
ducatijoe8...
That is cool.... just clarifying my statement, cause it was left incomplete.
It does suck for all those involved.
I just can't stand how some headlines read: Yankee tragedy. Guess they need to sell papers.... what can we do?!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts